Powered by the Sun during the day, lights your outdoor at night. Quite larger than normal solar lawn lights. No electrical wiring needed. Soft-white light.
The unit can be attached to post top, deck rail, fence column, patio fixture, or any other sturdy outdoor structure.
Light housing unit dimention: 20" tall, 9" wide, 7" deep (hexagon housing shape) Base dimention: 5.5" x 5.5" with 4 holes for screw attachment. Holes are 4 3/8 inches apart from adjacent holes.
The light source is from 4 LED lights. This unit works well in dark areas - but not in partially lighted areas, as the light is not as bright as household lights [This is a very common drawback of all solar lights on the market today, as solar light technology operates on much lower electrical capacity than household electricity.] This unit gives a perceived light source of about 10 to 15 watt light bulb.
The housing unit is a beautiful eye-catching solar light. It is a standout from among most of solar lights. It looks more like a nice household decorative light.
The strength of this unit is its look. Its weakness is that the light is not bright and it may not last long into the night. Nice for decorative purpose, but don't expect much for lighting strength.
- Light color: Bright white – crystal effect
- Light source: 4 LEDs
- Lighting duration: up to 8 hrs with full day charging
- Automatically on at night / off during the day: Yes
- Manual on/off night light switch: No
- Power source: Solar panel collects sun energy, charging rechargeable battery unit
- Battery unit: 2 AA Ni-cd rechargeable batteries (included & installed)
- Dimensions: 9” W x 7” D x 20” H (hexagon housing shape)
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Black color
- Packaging: White box
- Household electrical wiring: NO wiring needed
- Satisfaction money back guaranteed: YES (no hassle, no restocking fee)
- Assembly: NO assembly required
- Installation: Very easy
- Installation summary: Secure base to a sturdy structure, using 4 screws